overnight oatmeal de mel // honey overnight oatmeal

Learn how to do overnight oatmeal de mel // honey overnight oatmeal for your friends and family. this revenue from overnight oatmeal de mel // honey overnight oatmeal it is delicious

Make overnight oatmeal de mel // honey overnight oatmeal

da necessidade. da necessidade de deixar algo pronto para o pequeno-almoço na noite anterior. às vezes falta-me tempo. acordar às 6h retira-me a vontade. de preparar algo. algo elaborado. e isto, é a solução. experimentado como cura. para quando as noites são mais longas. mais divertidas. e a bebida passa a conta. agora é o meu pequeno-almoço. (quase) o favorito!

from my need. my need to leave something ready for breakfast on the night before. sometimes I run out of time. waking up at 6am makes me loose my will. my will to cook something. something more fancy. and this, is the solution. tried as a cure. for when the nights are longer. funnier. and drinks are more than I could count. now this is my breakfast. (almost) my favourite!


overnight oatmeal de mel
para 1

ingredientes:

1/3 caneca flocos aveia
1/3 caneca leite
3 c. sopa iogurte natural
1 c. chá mel
1 pêra, fatiada

Numa taça pôr os flocos de aveia e adicionar o leite, o iogurte e o mel. Envolver tudo, cobrir e deixar no frigorífico durante a noite.

Adicionar uma pêra pelã manha.

honey overnight oatmeal
serves 1

ingredients:

1/3 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup milk
3 tbsp. natural yoghurt
1 tsp. honey
1 pear, sliced

Place the rolled oats in a bowl add milk, yoghurt and then honey. Mix it, cover and place it in the fridge overnight.

Add a fresh, sliced pear in the next day.

___

Share this recipe from overnight oatmeal de mel // honey overnight oatmeal with your friends and groups

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

There Will be NO Upturned Noses!