I know like the Call of the Wild...There is the call of the Grill! You Can Resist!

Learn how to do I know like the Call of the Wild...There is the call of the Grill! You Can Resist! for your friends and family. this revenue from I know like the Call of the Wild...There is the call of the Grill! You Can Resist! it is delicious

Make I know like the Call of the Wild...There is the call of the Grill! You Can Resist!

I know we waited through chilly days, snow, frost, rain and more to get out there to that grill and fire it up creating all kinds of deliciousness!  When I lived in Baltimore I had a path through the snow to my grill LOL!   But you can resist.  I know that almost everything that comes of the grill seems to taste better, but not always and especially with this recipe!
 

Hawaiian Chicken Bake

 
 
 
Ingredients

3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6-12 Tbsp barbecue sauce
1 can pineapple slices, drained
6 -8 slices provolone cheese

Directions

Lay the chicken breast flat in a baking dish.

Spread 1-2 Tbsp of BBQ sauce on each chicken breast.

Place 2 pineapple rings on each chicken breast.

Layer 2 slices of cheese on top of the pineapple on each chicken breast.

Place in an oven preheated to 375˚F for 20 minutes, lightly covered with foil. Then remove the foil and continue to bake for 15-25 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
 
Serve with rice, couscous, polenta or one of your favorite "go withs"
Share this recipe from I know like the Call of the Wild...There is the call of the Grill! You Can Resist! with your friends and groups

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

There Will be NO Upturned Noses!